Tree House in Tallinn

Some weeks ago I found myself in Tallinn, walking around the old part of the city, when suddendly this building caught our attention.

I'm not gonna give any personal impressions about it, just gonna drop some of the pictures I took, so you can have your own idea of it.
Front view from the main street
Very front view
Detail of the pillars system
The branches of the pillars are streetlights
Backside of the building
Backside, parking and patio
Patio detail
Wooden floor
Terraces-Stairs
Back patio

Comentarios

  1. Hola, sabes algo del arquitecto?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola D.
    No fui capaz de saber de qué cabeza salió este "edificio".

    Pregunté a la señorita que había en la recepción pero no me lo supo decir y me invitó a abandonar el edificio, por lo que no pude ver el interior.

    en el sótano había una piscina cubierta con una pinta muy buena.

    A posteriori un blog que lo mencionaba (y por eso hice este post) pero nada más...

    Siento no poder ayudarte, pero te agradezco que hayas compartido tu duda con nosotros!

    Saludos

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario